Giving to Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary
Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary is shaping leaders who expand God's kingdom around the world.
Would you like to be part of that process?
If so, contact Dr. Ben Skaug, Vice President for Institutional Advancement, at (415) 380-1498 or toll-free at (888) 442-8709, and ask him about ways you can financially support the work and ministry of Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary.
Golden Gate has recently launched the Touching Tomorrow
campaign. Read more
for information about this campaign and how you can be a part.
There are many avenues for financially supporting Golden Gate Seminary:
– the simplest and most frequently chosen method of giving.
||$100,000+ total Lifetime Giving
||$ 5,000 - $99,999.99 Calendar Giving
||$ 1,000 - $ 4,999.99 Calendar Giving
||$ 500 - $ 999.99 Calendar Giving
||$ 250 - $ 499.99 Calendar Giving
||$ 120 - $ 249.99 Calendar Giving
||up to $ 119.99 Calendar Giving
- please make checks out to Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary and mail to Office of Institutional Advancement, GGBTS, 201 Seminary Drive, Mill Valley, CA 94941-3163
– deduct the fair market value of a security (stocks, bonds, mutual funds) and avoid capital gains tax. Seminary staff can provide professional advice for this method
– a gift of homes, farms, rental property, commercial property, or other types of real estate. In some situations, property can be given in such a way as to return income for the donor.
– establishment of a trust or gifts through a will (gift annuities, remainder trusts, and testamentary wills).
Gifts in kind
– non-cash contributions, accepted depending on the nature of the gift. Items such as jewelry, art, coin collections, antiques, automobiles, airplanes, boats, or other types of vehicles
– a single large gift made to the seminary should certain conditions, set by the donor(s), be met.
– gifts that are matched by the donor’s employer (contact your personnel/human resources office for more information).
Honor and memorial gifts
– a gift in honor or memory of a loved one.