Contextualized Leadership Development
Contextualized Leadership Development (CLD) provides quality, Bible-based ministry training in a geographically convenient and contextualized setting. Each center is established under a cooperative agreement with Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary, the local Baptist church, associations, and state/regional conventions.
To meet the challenge of equipping church leadership to reach the lost with the gospel of Jesus Christ, we stand ready and willing to provide a means of training in local churches, Baptist associations, and Baptist state/regional conventions, or wherever there is a need. Equipping leaders for evangelism, church planting, pastoring, and church leadership are at the heart of CLD training.
Enable students to:
- Demonstrate courageous growth in obedience to and love for Jesus and His ways.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Scripture and its faithful interpretation and application.
- Demonstrate a life lived in connection and service within a church and its associational, national, and global missional networks.
- Demonstrate a focused sense of giftedness, passion, and competence in ministry.
- Demonstrate a passion for local and global fulfillment of the Great Commission.
- Demonstrate a capacity to relate effectively with people.
- Demonstrate a relevant vision and plan for a specific context of service.
For more information regarding diploma programs and center administration can be obtained by contacting us at:
Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary
201 Seminary Drive GGBTS-967
Mill Valley CA 94941-3163