Tracks and Locations
What specialized tracks are available?
All of Golden Gate's Doctor of Ministry tracks feature seminars to improve your leadership capacities, your walk with God, and your ability to relate to those you serve. What makes a specialized track unique is that we offer specialist seminars to meet specific needs:
- Healthy Church - centered on the theology and practice of leading a healthy church and developing a strategic plan for becoming or remaining a healthy church. Candidates will discover ways to break through personal, organizational, and cultural barriers that hinder health and growth in congregations.
- Expanded Ministry: Like all of Golden Gate’s Doctor of Ministry tracks, this one features seminars to improve your leadership capacities, your walk with God, and your ability to relate to those you serve. In addition, learn how to expand your message onto the printed page. Learn the skills necessary to present your message in the classroom and conference environment.
- Church Planting: You can earn a Doctor of Ministry for Church Planting Catalysts focusing on mobilizing existing churches to engage in evangelistic church planting, encouraging churches to engage in evangelistic activity and cultivate a pastor/leader skill set among pastors in the associations.
- Korean Bilingual – designed mainly for Korean ministers living in the U.S. The Korean Bilingual Cohort is essentially identical with the Ministry Leadership Cohort (see below). The Korean program has the following distinctive elements: (1) Regular DMin faculty are joined by leading Korean-speaking practitioners in seminars. (2) The ministry project report may be submitted in either English or Korean. A 25- to 30-page long synopsis in English must accompany project reports submitted in Korean.
- Ministry Leadership – provides men and women in all kinds of vocational ministry an opportunity to integrate theology, theories, skills, and personhood in the practice of ministry excellence.